Thursday, March 25, 2010

All about Appliques!

What a week! I'm busy prepping for the London Moms Mom 2 Mom sale this Friday and Saturday at Lucas Secondary School in London. I'm currently working on carrier #5 for the week! This afternoon I'll be finishing up 6 or so Knot bags and then I'm ready to go, see you all there!
I've been inspired to improve my applique work. It adds a lovely touch to the finished carrier and I just love how these turned out!

First carrier is a custom order for a princess ;). You know who you are.






These next 3 are for the show this weekend. There will be a fourth and it will have the spring street print as above, with 1 applique.

Daisy Blue



Carnival bloom



Crisscross



And finally, my first fully reversible carrier, 2 beautiful prints combined to make one fabulous carrier! This one goes to Cheri, enjoy wearing your baby in style!



And finally, all wrapped up and ready for their new homes!

No comments:

Post a Comment